A brown smokey eye is definitely a must-know for any woman because it can be subtle for a daytime look, but it can be amped-up for a sexy, sultry nighttime look.
– Foundation: Marc Jacobs Beauty
– Cream Bronzer: Maybelline || Fit Me Foundation Stick in Coconut
– Powder Bronzer: Too Faced || Chocolate Soleil
– Blush: MAC || Melba
– Highlight: MAC || Soft and Gentle
– Lids: Lorac Pro Palette || Sable
– Crease: Lorac Pro Palette || Taupe
– Inner Corner: MAC || Soft and Gentle
– Waterline: Too Faced || Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
– Winged Eyeliner: Essence || Gel Eyeliner
– Mascara: Tarte || Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
– Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills || Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony & Brow Fix
– Lipstick: Revlon || Matte Lip Balm in Complex
– Lip Liner: NYX || Retractable Lip Liner in Nude
Don’t mind my eyebrows, they are a little untamed and unthreaded, and by a little, I mean a lot!
What are your staple brown eye shadows that you cannot live without? Mine, of course, is Soft Brown by MAC!