In case you wanted to know a little more about me ;)
Random Facts About Me
1. I was born in Bellevue, Washington and still consider it to be my true home. We used to go to Lake Washington all the time and pass by Bill Gates’ mansion all the time. Goals. Seriously.
2. I’m a cloudy, overcast weather kinda gal.
3. I have been obsessed with learning about serial killers, and criminals in general, ever since I had to read Helter Skelter and In Cold Blood in school, and went on a school field trip to the county jail. Yes, it was a field trip for my sociology class. No, I’ve never been to jail (and I don’t plan on it :)).
4. Potterhead for life. My Patronus is a king cobra 🐍
5. I was involved in a freak accident while visiting my aunt in Dubai when I was 5. A metal rod went halfway through my thigh when I was alone at the apartment playground with my 6 year old cousin. I ended up getting a lot of stitches and forever have a Nike shaped scar. Just do it? ✔️
6. I have a hard time opening up to people, which is why I don’t have a best friend(s).
7. I’m not a religious person at all (much to the dismay of my fam). I did take a class in college all about the Ten Commandments. It was really interesting, but not for me.
8. I really want to know if aliens are real. Outer space is so interesting.
9. If a show/ movie/ book/ anything is about witches, I’m all for it.
10. I wear mostly black/ dark colors. I feel weird in bright colors.
11. I recently became allergic to shrimp and it’s quite devastating.
12. I suffer from RBF so people always think I come off as a bitch or that I’m snooty before they know me. I like to think I’m nice 😇
13. I don’t like wine. I’ve tried it so many times in hopes of finding one I’d like, but no such luck. I’ll still drink it though 😂
14. I’m 5’8″ which makes me taller than my older sister, mom, aunts, most of my uncles, and most of my male and female cousins… on both sides of my family 😁
15. Even though I was born in Washington, and spoke English fluently, I was put in ESL for a day during elementary school when I moved to Texas. It still annoys me to this day 😂🙄
16. Large crowds give me major anxiety
17. I went to middle school with Demi Lovato. She was the mean girl, not the other way around.
18. I really wish I could have a pet llama, otter, wolf (preferably a direwolf), and fox.
19. I want to travel the world. I really want to go to Abu Dhabi, Morocco, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Colombia, Bali, Spain, Argentina, Cuba, Italy, Iceland, Ireland, Germany, Russia… Everywhere really!
20. I am actually disgusted and repulsed and disappointed that Trump/Pence won the election. Not because they’re Republican, but because they’re sexist, homophobic, racist, and perpetuating the idea that it’s okay to treat other humans inhumanely simply because they are not white, male, conservative Christians.
♥ ♥ ♥