If you read my previous post about how I’ve been healing my dry skin with Valentia products, you know it’s really been helping my skin out. I’ve also added the Valentia Rose Hydrating Serum* to my makeup routine, which has also been really beneficial, and I’m happy to say all the flaky skin (-___-) is now gone. Yay!
The Good |
- Good for all skin types, even sensitive
- Organic and natural
- Beneficial ingredients
The Bad |
- Only available online, which may be a problem for some.
- Rose Damascena: Provides balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin’s moisture.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.
- Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
- Lavender: Heals the skin by treating pimples, wounds, and sores.
If you have sensitive, blemish prone skin then this serum will work beautifully for you. I don’t really have sensitive skin, but I do have blemish prone skin, and some scarring because of laser hair removal gone wrong (literally the worst experience of my life) so I’m always looking for products that contain ingredients to help fade marks.
Although it contains oils, don’t be put off by that if you have oily or blemish prone skin. Oils are actually good for your skin, and if you have really oily skin that’s usually because your skin is overcompensating, and oils will help balance your oil production. Plus, the lavender helps to soothe and calm the skin.
Even though this serum contains oils, it’s not greasy or thick. It is a little tacky at first, but that goes away after a minute. It’s very lightweight and sinks into the skin nicely, adding hydration. I like to use this every night after cleansing, and before applying eye cream and moisturizer, because it adds even more moisture.
The Verdict |
Overall, I’ve really been loving all the products I’ve tried from Valentia and think they have a great range of products. If you’re interested in more natural and organic brands that aren’t going to cost you an arm and a leg, definitely give Valentia a try because their products have been treating my skin well.
*gifted for my consideration. Read my disclaimer for more info.
Shop This Post:
♥ ♥ ♥